Click any image to see more about the event.
Link active on May 3. Flyers for Pre-Orders will come home the same day.
The last 30 minutes will be a giant indoor
What we’ve earned so far:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $676
- PTO Membership: $1290
- T-Shirt Sales: $2193
- Bahama Bucks: $360
- Fall KNO: $2685
- Fry’s: $3107
- Amazon Smile: $171
- Shoparoo: $101
- Clothing Drive: $275
- Dairy Queen Restaurant Nights after Concerts: $575
- Chipotle Night: $343
- Harkins Loyalty Cups: $305
- Mother Son BBQ Night: $946
- Fresh Millions: $222
- Box Tops: $1122
- PogoPass: $60
- Read-A-Thon: $2800
- Evening of the Arts: $850 (designated for Art and Music)
- Donations: $92
- Sweetheart Dance: $2285
- Harkins Movies: $310
- Spring Carnival: $15,000
- Spring KNO: $1809
What we’ve done so far:
- Fixed the mister system including a new pump: $1600
- Back to School Supply Cards for Teachers: $2105
- Back to School Breakfasts: $300
- Conference Dinner and Lunch: $150
- New lunch buckets: $70
- Gift Cards for Teacher of the Month: $410
- Curriculum Night “Pick Me Ups” for Teachers: $62
- New Staff T-Shirts: $636
- Lunch and Dinner for the teachers during conferences: $150
- New Shed for Playground Equipment Storage: $750
- Final Projectors for all classrooms: $1599
- Planning software for 5th Grade: $15
- Projectors for all special areas: $2495
- New folding tables: $425
- Umbrellas to shade water fountains by ramadas: $2150
- PE Buckets and Supplies: $180
- Replace/repair cafeteria speakers: $168
- New Sound System for outdoor events: $2000
- Library Books and Supplies: $189
- Teacher of the Year Gifts: $600
- New Tables for Kinder: $450
- New Lecterns and Extension Cords for Teachers: $3700
- Neely 20th Anniversary Gifts: $2500
- Accelerated Reader: $11,090
- Chromebook Storage: $350
- Shed Storage Solutions: $250
- Clean Mister Heads: $250
What we want to do this year:
- Provide shade around more areas of campus using both structures and natural materials
- Areas we want to cover:
- Extend Drive Through Pick Up shade structure – not possible with fire code 🙁
- Cover Primary grade swing set with a structure – too expensive
- Cover the small playset with a structure and possibly extend the mister system to it – too expensive
- Cover the water fountains around campus with natural shade – DONE
- Add plants and other natural materials around campus to provide a beautiful and useful environment for student learning. – DONE
- Replace outdated/broken audio equipment. – DONE
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!