Click any image to see more about the event.
Sales are closed until further notice.
Sales are paused for now.
Available in Children’s and Adult Sizes
Do you have ideas on what we should try to accomplish with our fundraiser money this year? Send us your thoughts with this form.
What we have earned this year:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $524
- Amazon Smile: $45
- Fry’s: $1,502
- Bahama Bucks: $270
- SchoolKidz Kits: $524
- Tuft & Needle Rebate: $984
- ZinBurger: $600
- Chipotle: $359
- Pogo Pass: $160
- Harkins Cups: $304
- Shirt Sales: $2,130
- Fall KNO: $3,025
- Spooktacular: $705
- PTO Membership: $946
- General Donations: $160
- Donations for Teacher Meals: $290
What we have done this year:
FOR TEACHERS AND STAFF
- Back to School Gift Cards ($25-$50) for every teacher: $2,467
- Back to School Breakfast: $201
- Cooling towels to all staff members with outside duty: $224
- New speakers to work with laptops for teachers who either never received them or whose speakers were no longer working: $113
- Replace fanny packs for lunch aides to allow them to carry first aid materials: $54
- New markers and lunch/storage buckets: $117
- Curriculum Night Trail Mix Bar: $130
- PlanBook Software: $30
- 20th Anniversary Shirt for all staff: $473
- Teacher Conference Meals: $60
- Staff of the Month Gift Cards: $390
- October Treat for staff: $53
FOR THE SCHOOL
- Repaired the mister system: $75
- Names on every door: $169
- Special 20th Anniversary Lanyards and pins: $1,819
- 10 new lecterns to hold document cameras, laptops and more so teachers can be more effective in their technology use: $2,735
- 4 new tables for kindergarten to enhance small group instruction time: $825
- Boo-Hoo Breakfast: $64
- PTO Supplies (paper, office supplies, water coolers for events): $593
- Chromebook Storage: $678
- Evening of the Arts Banner: $164
- Website Costs: $79
What we want to do this year:
- Fill in some of the needs that teachers have
- Save for building/playground updates
- Pay for AR for the entire school
- Address shade and other comfort items for staff, students, and parents
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!