Click any image to see more about the event.
T-Shirts are on sale now!
Save the Date!
Bahama Bucks 4-9pm on August 13th.
Subscribe to get the latest post in your email and all future posts, too!
Time is running out! School supplies are on sale now. Check out the post for more information.
Parents, please purchase Ticonderoga pencils for school. It really does matter!
Other brands to choose if they’re similarly priced to competitors: Expo Dry Erase, Crayola crayons, and Elmers glue sticks. These aren’t as important as the pencil brand, but they’re nicer products than the competitors’.
For other items (paper, folders, erasers, etc) brands do not matter as much, so whatever is on sale is fine as long as it meets the listed description. Plastic folders must be plastic and not paper, for instance.
Supplies can be brought to school during Back to School Night so your child can come to their first day without armloads of supplies. It also helps teachers by giving them time to organize and prepare the supplies for their classroom.
Do you have ideas on what we should try to accomplish with our fundraiser money next year? Send us your thoughts with this form.
What we earned last year:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $676
- PTO Membership: $1290
- T-Shirt Sales: $2193
- Bahama Bucks: $360
- Fall KNO: $2685
- Fry’s: $3107
- Amazon Smile: $171
- Shoparoo: $101
- Clothing Drive: $275
- Dairy Queen Restaurant Nights after Concerts: $575
- Chipotle Night: $343
- Harkins Loyalty Cups: $305
- Mother Son BBQ Night: $946
- Fresh Millions: $222
- Box Tops: $1122
- PogoPass: $60
- Read-A-Thon: $2800
- Evening of the Arts: $850 (designated for Art and Music)
- Donations: $92
- Sweetheart Dance: $2285
- Harkins Movies: $310
- Spring Carnival: $15,000
- Spring KNO: $1809
- Skateland: $500
What we did last year:
- Fixed the mister system including a new pump: $1600
- Back to School Supply Cards for Teachers: $2105
- Back to School Breakfasts: $300
- Conference Dinner and Lunch: $150
- New lunch buckets: $70
- Gift Cards for Teacher of the Month: $410
- Curriculum Night “Pick Me Ups” for Teachers: $62
- New Staff T-Shirts: $636
- Lunch and Dinner for the teachers during conferences: $150
- New Shed for Playground Equipment Storage: $750
- Final Projectors for all classrooms: $1599
- Planning software for 5th Grade: $15
- Projectors for all special areas: $2495
- New folding tables: $425
- Umbrellas to shade water fountains by ramadas: $2150
- PE Buckets and Supplies: $180
- Replace/repair cafeteria speakers: $168
- New Sound System for outdoor events: $2000
- Library Books and Supplies: $189
- Teacher of the Year Gifts: $600
- New Tables for Kinder: $450
- New Lecterns and Extension Cords for Teachers: $3700
- Neely 20th Anniversary Gifts: $2500
- Accelerated Reader: $11,090
- Chromebook Storage: $350
- Shed Storage Solutions: $250
- Clean Mister Heads: $250
What we wanted to do last year:
- Provide shade around more areas of campus using both structures and natural materials
- Areas we want to cover:
- Extend Drive Through Pick Up shade structure – not possible with fire code 🙁
- Cover Primary grade swing set with a structure – too expensive
- Cover the small playset with a structure and possibly extend the mister system to it – too expensive
- Cover the water fountains around campus with natural shade – DONE
- Add plants and other natural materials around campus to provide a beautiful and useful environment for student learning. – DONE
- Replace outdated/broken audio equipment. – DONE
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!
Parents, we had a wonderful year with you and we hope you enjoyed all of our events this year.
We will be taking the summer off, but if you have any feedback or want to help us out next year, check out the links below.
See you July 26th at Peter Piper for our Teacher Reveal party and on July 30 for Back to School Night. You can see the details of last year’s events on our blog.
Thank you for all of your support this year!