Click any image to see more about the event.
Neely Spooktacular “Knight”
October 26 @ 5:30
We Need Volunteers for the Spooktacular
Set Up, Clean Up, and Decoration Loans
What we’ve earned so far:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $676
- PTO Membership: $1230
- T-Shirt Sales: $1500
- Bahama Bucks: $360
- Fall KNO: $2650
- Fry’s: $862
- Amazon Smile: $34
What we’ve done so far:
- Fixed the mister system including a new pump: $1294
- Back to School Supply Cards for Teachers: $2105
- Gift Cards for Teacher of the Month: $410
- Curriculum Night Pick Me Ups for Teachers: $62
- New Staff T-Shirts: $636
- Back to School Breakfasts: $300
- Lunch and Dinner for the teachers during conferences: $150
What we want to do this year:
- Provide shade around more areas of campus using both structures and natural materials
- Areas we want to cover:
- Extend Drive Through Pick Up shade structure
- Cover Primary grade swing set with a structure
- Cover the small playset with a structure and possibly extend the mister system to it
- Cover the water fountains around campus with natural shade
- Add plants and other natural materials around campus to provide a beautiful and useful environment for student learning.
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If you gave us your daughter’s old dresses, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!