Our 2017-2018 Goals:
- Grade Levels: We would like to give each grade level $1000 to spend on a special project of their choice. – DONE! The Teachers are so appreciative!
- Special Areas: We would like to give our Specials teachers (Art, Music, PE, and Library) a total of $1000 to supplement their supplies. – DONE! They are excited to start shopping!
- Other Departments: We would like to help our Resource teachers and other special area teachers with a gift as well. – DONE! Plans are being made for trainings and materials.
- What’s next? A few beautification projects and a chance to finally address some long running ideas!
How are we doing?
- T-Shirt Sales: $2000
- Bahama Bucks: $400
- Clothing Drive: $475
- Fall KNO: $3428
- Costco Night: 82 reams of paper
- Red Robin: $285
- Box Tops $800
- Fall Picnic: $400
- PTO Membership: $1230
- Chipotle: $478.53
- DQ Nights: $100 and counting
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If you gave us your daughter’s old dresses, thank you!
If your kiddos came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you waited until Saturday to do your Costco shopping, thank you!
If you enjoyed bottomless fries at Red Robin, thank you!
If you swept a floor after an event, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you bought a Season Pass, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you did ANYTHING at all to help Neely, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS! You are what makes Neely an exceptional school.
Neely PTO. Where parents can make all the difference.
Anticipated Site Links (Blue are active)
- Event Registration and Online Payment
- Account Creation
- Visit the Store for Neely Items
- Teacher Favorites – added as we receive them
- Volunteer Opportunities
- Newsletter Subscriptions
- Classroom Resources, like AR, Spelling City, and a printable homework sheet for math – added as we receive them
Who We Are
Neely Traditional Academy is a special school and the PTO is part of that magic. We are responsible for raising the additional funds our school needs to ensure every child has the opportunity to succeed.
The PTO is largely responsible for keeping our technology up to date and we have been privileged to be able to meet many needs for our teachers, both small and large. Our funds come from the profits of events we host and from our community partners, like Fry’s and Amazon.
The most important part is YOU! We offer a range of events so you can pick what works best for your family.
What We Do
We want you to know you are part of the Neely family! We are excited to spend the year with you!
We are dedicated to keeping Neely an exceptional school, but we can’t do what we need to without you! We need your time, your talent, and your support!
The most important thing you can do is show up. Volunteer a couple of hours, eat dinner at a favorite restaurant, sign up for our newsletters, whatever works for you.
If you show up, everyone benefits!
What can you do to help?
You’ve had a chance to poke around the site and maybe buy a shirt or register for KNO, but you still have questions. We have answers!
Check out our
If you are viewing this on a phone or tablet, please request the desktop version. There are some important features that may not show when viewing in mobile mode. When we get the site fully developed there will be a mobile format that will allow all features to work as designed. Thank you for your patience!
We are here to answer any questions you have.
You can also email us at Board@NeelyPTO.org if you aren’t sure who to direct your question to.