Click any image to see more about the event.
Results of the Read-A-Thon will be posted once all funds have been collected – Deadline is Monday, January 14 – and all reading logs have been entered. If you have a signed paper reading log at home, please send it in on Monday.
Evening of the Arts – Jan 25
Free Event with art from every student displayed
January 28-Feb 1 – Build a castle on the stage to win a school wide prize! Like our Facebook page. We will post any paper deals we find there.
Sweetheart Dance – Feb 8
Limit of 150 families, catered meal, great DJ, 2 Photo Booths!
Box Tops Competition – Soon!
Save those tops and watch for details.
What we’ve earned so far:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $676
- PTO Membership: $1240
- T-Shirt Sales: $1700
- Bahama Bucks: $360
- Fall KNO: $2685
- Fry’s: $2357
- Amazon Smile: $76
- Shoparoo: $101
- Clothing Drive: $386
- Dairy Queen Restaurant Nights after Concerts: $200
- Chipotle Night: $343
- Harkins Loyalty Cups: $305
- Mother Son BBQ Night: $946
- Fresh Millions: $222
- Box Tops: $1122
- PogoPass: $45
- Read-A-Thon: TBD
What we’ve done so far:
- Fixed the mister system including a new pump: $1294
- Back to School Supply Cards for Teachers: $2105
- Back to School Breakfasts: $300
- New lunch buckets: $70
- Gift Cards for Teacher of the Month: $410
- Curriculum Night “Pick Me Ups” for Teachers: $62
- New Staff T-Shirts: $636
- Lunch and Dinner for the teachers during conferences: $150
- New Shed for Playground Equipment Storage: $750
- Final Projectors for all classrooms: $1599
- Planning software for 5th Grade: $15
What we want to do this year:
- Provide shade around more areas of campus using both structures and natural materials
- Areas we want to cover:
- Extend Drive Through Pick Up shade structure
- Cover Primary grade swing set with a structure
- Cover the small playset with a structure and possibly extend the mister system to it
- Cover the water fountains around campus with natural shade
- Add plants and other natural materials around campus to provide a beautiful and useful environment for student learning.
- Replace outdated/broken audio equipment.
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If you gave us your daughter’s old dresses, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!