Do you have ideas on what we should try to accomplish with our fundraiser money this year? Send us your thoughts with this form.
What we have earned this year:
- Peter Piper Pizza Teacher Reveal Night: $524
- Amazon Smile: $45
- Fry’s: $1,502
- Bahama Bucks: $270
- SchoolKidz Kits: $524
- Tuft & Needle Rebate: $984
- ZinBurger: $600
- Chipotle: $359
- Pogo Pass: $160
- Harkins Cups: $304
- Shirt Sales: $2,130
- Fall KNO: $3,025
- Spooktacular: $705
- PTO Membership: $946
- General Donations: $160
- Donations for Teacher Meals: $290
What we have done this year:
FOR TEACHERS AND STAFF
- Back to School Gift Cards ($25-$50) for every teacher: $2,467
- Back to School Breakfast: $201
- Cooling towels to all staff members with outside duty: $224
- New speakers to work with laptops for teachers who either never received them or whose speakers were no longer working: $113
- Replace fanny packs for lunch aides to allow them to carry first aid materials: $54
- New markers and lunch/storage buckets: $117
- Curriculum Night Trail Mix Bar: $130
- PlanBook Software: $30
- 20th Anniversary Shirt for all staff: $473
- Teacher Conference Meals: $60
- Staff of the Month Gift Cards: $390
- October Treat for staff: $53
FOR THE SCHOOL
- Repaired the mister system: $75
- Names on every door: $169
- Special 20th Anniversary Lanyards and pins: $1,819
- 10 new lecterns to hold document cameras, laptops and more so teachers can be more effective in their technology use: $2,735
- 4 new tables for kindergarten to enhance small group instruction time: $825
- Boo-Hoo Breakfast: $64
- PTO Supplies (paper, office supplies, water coolers for events): $593
- Chromebook Storage: $678
- Evening of the Arts Banner: $164
- Website Costs: $79
What we want to do this year:
- Fill in some of the needs that teachers have
- Save for building/playground updates
- Pay for AR for the entire school
- Address shade and other comfort items for staff, students, and parents
If you purchased a t-shirt, thank you!
If you ordered a snow cone at Bahama Bucks, thank you!
If your kids came to KNO and you went on a date, thank you!
If you donated paper or supplies, thank you!
If you enjoyed one of our Restaurant Nights, thank you!
If you made a poster for us, thank you!
If you asked your teen to spend a few hours herding cats, I mean kids, thank you!
If you joined the PTO, thank you!
If you used the website to sign up for an event, thank you!
If you worked a table at an event, thank you!
If you signed up to be a Room Parent, thank you!
If you cleaned up after an event, thank you!
If you came to set up, thank you!
If you took a spin on a Carnival Ride, thank you!
If you purchased that adorable framed art, thank you!
If you came to a PTO Meeting, thank you!
If you did ANYTHING at all to help Neely, THANK YOU FROM THE BOTTOM OF OUR HEARTS!
You are what makes Neely an exceptional school.