July 30, 5:30-7pm
If you’re new to Neely, you may wonder what happens at Back to School Night.
Here is what you need to know:
Back to school night is a chance to familiarize yourself with the campus, meet teachers and staff, and fill out SOOOO MANY forms! Bring a good pen, seriously.
The PTO table is a great first stop. We run almost every social event on campus, except school concerts and academic-event related nights (but we still have information about those, too).
We can answer questions and give you information on what to expect throughout the year.
Since our main goal with our events is fundraising, we start off the year with our T-Shirt sales.
We have shirts for adults and kids, in two designs. Shirts are $15 each. You can purchase them on our site, or stop by our table on Back to School Night, or come by the office. We will have a majority of the shirts in stock and we have sample sizes of everything so you can be sure to get exactly what you need!
Once that is done, you have more to do!
- Meet your child’s teacher and see their classroom and desk set-up. Class Lists will be available to view at our Teacher Reveal Restaurant Night at Peter Piper Pizza.
- Bring your supplies so your kiddo isn’t weighed down the first day! Supply lists are available for each grade in PDF format. You can also find these lists on the Neely website. More information is in this post.
- Take a walk around campus and find your Art, Music, PE, and other classrooms.
- If you haven’t already, stop by the Cafeteria to see everything Neely has to offer, from VIK to PTO; it’s all in one place!
ONE MORE THING!
We offer a PTO Membership for $10 that comes with many benefits:
- Extended registration deadline – One weekend early on most events. This is helpful for our events that usually sell out early.
- A weekly super-short email with quick links to all of the things coming up that week at Neely (Concert Tuesday at 6, Carnival orders due Thursday, etc.)
- Text Reminders (through Remind) about registration deadlines or events 24 hours in advance.
- We also have a little gift of a calendar magnet for you as a thank you.