The Chipotle Night was a success! Because of your support, we earned over $300, which is similar to past Chipotle Nights. Thank you!
Creative, Safe, and Fun!
Board and Brush is a local shop specializing in fun, decorative signs. They have set up a special fundraiser for us that allows us to do something special together while apart.
How to join the fundraiser: Visit the Board and Brush site, find art you love, reserve your spot, and then pick up your kit at Board and Brush in downtown Gilbert on September 26th from 9am-12pm. The PTO will be there saying hi and handing out the kits safely.
There are few things you will need to know:
- Paint is NOT included. There are a lot of legal and logistical reasons for this, but we are pretty sure everyone has some paint at home they can use for their projects.
- Bonus – if it’s your paint, it probably matches your decor really well!
- You must order by September 22 at 5pm.
- Only orders placed at the link below will count towards our fundraiser. You will checkout and pay on Board and Brush’s website.
- All of the @Home Kits include a design stencil, pre-stained wood board, foam paint brushes, plastic paint cups, sandpaper, cloth, a color mixing guide, and instructions.
Some ideas to make it a social event:
- Plan your pick up time so you can wave and chat from your cars with your friends.
- Choose the same design as your friend and do it together over video chat.
- Pick an inspirational sign and drop off the completed one at a friend’s house to encourage them.
We hope you will join us in supporting our school and a local business!
Then pick up your kit at Board and Brush in downtown Gilbert on September 26th from 9am-12pm
Even more fun: Post your completed art on our Facebook page by October 12th at 5pm. If enough art is purchased, we will use the photos to randomly draw a winner who will receive a gift certificate to Board and Brush!
The PTO has a Google Meet account. Would you be interested in attending a video meeting where we work on our art together? Email us if you want to join!