Box Tops Competition
It’s Box Top Clipping Time!
It’s similar to competitions we’ve done before. Read below for the details and rules.
The competition runs during the week of February 11-15, from 8:15-8:33 each morning. Look for the table with bins under the East Ramada. Make sure your Box Tops are in the bins before the first bell rings at 8:38 if you want them to be counted.
The winning grade will win a Valentine’s Day themed sweet treat. We will announce the results on Monday, after the competition ends.
The Fine Print
- Each valid Box Top will count as 1 point.
- Neatly trimmed, valid Box Tops will count as 5 points per Box Top.
- A valid Box Top is one that has not expired and shows the brand code in the corner. Box Tops that are not valid will not be counted.
- Neatly trimmed is defined as a Box Top that is cut within a quarter-inch of the dotted line and is not “torn” on more than one edge.
- To earn points, place your Box Tops in the bin for your grade. That’s it!
Remember, if they are NEATLY TRIMMED,
they are worth 5 points each!
Now, go scour the house for Box Tops to bring in.
To see a list of all products that have Box Tops, click here.