Harkins Summer Movie Fun
Orders are filled on a first come, first serve basis, so we will be placing orders weekly. Use the button above to print a paper form. Forms were also given to the teachers to send home today. No online orders will be accepted. Make sure you clearly mark your first and second choices for both theater and day of week. Parent and child tickets are the same price. Tickets are $7 per person.
If you haven’t attended the Summer Movie Program at Harkins before, here’s a little more about it:
- All movies start at 9:45am.
- One movie is shown each week. The movies are shown in the order listed above.
- Your ticket is valid for guaranteed entry at your theater on your day only. You can attend on a different day if there are spaces available when you show up to the theater (there is usually room).
- You can give your tickets to someone else if you can’t attend one week.
- All “rooms” in a theater are showing the same movie, so pick whichever room you like.
- The showings are very kid friendly, so little kids are ok to bring.
- Everyone 3 years and older needs a ticket. Seats are only guaranteed for ticket holders so children 2 and under may need to sit on a parent’s lap.
- Parents must stay with kids.
- No adults without children will be admitted, so Grandma must enter with your family if she wants to come.
- You can use your Harkins Loyalty Cups during the Summer Movie.
No Url Found