We added a cute bear because documents are boring and you deserve something fun if you have to look at them!
November 2017 – Coming Soon
- August 16, 2018 Bunch o' Box Tops - New Post on Neely PTO
- August 13, 2018 Fall KNO - New Post on Neely PTO
- July 6, 2018 Boo Hoo - Woo Hoo Breakfast - New Post on Neely PTO
Previous Years’ Goals and Earnings
Our 2017-2018 Goals:
- Grade Levels: We would like to give each grade level $1000 to spend on a special project of their choice. – DONE! The Teachers are so appreciative!
- Special Areas: We would like to give our Specials teachers (Art, Music, PE, and Library) a total of $1000 to supplement their supplies. – DONE! They are excited to start shopping!
- Other Departments: We would like to help our Resource teachers and other special area teachers with a gift as well. – DONE! Plans are being made for trainings and materials.
- What’s next? A few beautification projects and a chance to finally address some long running ideas!
How did we do?
- T-Shirt Sales: $2,671
- Bahama Bucks: $400
- Clothing Drive: $650
- Fall KNO: $3,537
- Costco Night: 82 reams of paper
- Red Robin: $285
- Box Tops $1,200
- Fall Picnic: $469
- PTO Membership: $990
- Chipotle: $478.53
- DQ Nights: $300 and counting
- Frys: $1899
- Harkins Cups: $340
- Mattress Auction: $600
- Tuft ‘n’ Needle Gives Back: $866
- Evening of the Arts: $1,182 (all of it goes to our specials teachers!)
- Sweetheart Dance: $2,589
- Spring Carnival: $8,970
- Harkins Summer Movies: $375
- Amazon Smile: $122
- Peter Piper Pizza Night: $175
- PogoPass: $65
- Clothing Drive: $793.85
- Skateland: $400