Room Parent Volunteer Form
Do you love helping out in your child’s classroom? Do you want to help your child’s teacher? Do you want to get actively involved with the school? Being a ROOM PARENT is a great way to do all of these things!
What are some of the responsibilities of a Room Parent? Here’s a quick overview:
- Arrange lunch time classroom parties (for holidays or special events) with the teacher
- Create a classroom phone list for parents to facilitate communication between classmates and parents (for play dates and birthday invites, etc.)
- Make sure PTO events are communicated to the parents
- Gather supplies and create a booth for the Spring Carnival (at least 2 booths per grade level)
- Take pictures and upload to them to the website for the Yearbook committee. You can email them to [email protected] if you prefer.
- Organize teacher appreciation gifts and/or thank you cards during Teacher Appreciation Week
- Any other special things you can think of for your child’s classroom and teacher!
We hope you will sign up to be a Room Parent! We will contact you ASAP so you can get started. We hope to have multiple room parents per class. If you would rather do it by yourself, let us know. Thank you for making a difference at Neely!