October 25, 5:30-8:30
The Neely Spooktacular is coming up on Friday, October 25th from 5:30-8:30pm.
There will be lots of fun for everyone!
- The kids get to wear their costumes to “trick or treat” at the classroom doors
- There is a costume parade
- The evening ends with an outdoor movie: Coco.
Bring a picnic to eat on the lawn during the movie, or grab your favorite take-out food. Bring cash for the snack bar and dessert!
We really appreciate your willingness to volunteer and be involved in our school community! Here is an easy way to help and still enjoy the Spooktacular with your family:
- We need parents to help get the school decorated between 3:00 and 5:15 when everyone starts showing up. The more people we have, the faster the work will get done.
- If you can’t help set up, we need decorations to make the campus festive! You can donate decorations, or loan us your decor that you can have back at 8:30 that night! (Decorations can be dropped off at the Neely office Friday, 10/25 between 7:45am-3pm).
- Maybe you want to dress up and hand out candy?!!!!
- Lastly, we need just a few parents to help get everything taken down. It won’t take long. Let your kids play on the Big Blue Toy while you pick up trash, throw away temporary decorations, and bag up leftover treats.
We really can’t do it without you! We have awesome Neely parents and we know you will come out to help!
The admission cost for all of this awesomeness is $0, nada, nothin, not a penny! Just come and have fun!
We are asking for donations of candy or small allergy-friendly treats for the night (Please deliver to the office by 9am on Friday, October 25).
Schedule for the evening:
5:30 – Gate Opens
5:30 – 7:00 – Trick or Treat and go through Haunted Hallway/Fall Festive Hallway
5:30 – 8:00 – Photo Booth located under West Ramada
6:00 – 6:20 – Costume Parade (Meet by DJ)
6:30 – 8:30 – Movie: Low chairs and blankets welcome anywhere. Standard camp-chairs must be at the back of the area.
7:00 – Start clean up of doorways and hallways
Parent or responsible adult MUST stay on campus and supervise his or her own children. No Neely staff will be available to monitor children.
To help us plan for the event, please fill out the form below. It will only take 30 seconds!